Linda specialises in delivering all types of training from master classes to full day training courses. She specialises in delivering one and two hour sessions to Board members, Councillors, senior executives on their duties and responsibilities under the Equality Act 2010. She delivers half-day and full day training sessions to senior and middle managers on the practical application of the Equality Act 2010.
To see Linda delivering a master class, go to this YouTube clip called Encouraging diversity in policy making. In this clip, Linda addresses the Clinical Leadership Network group in NHS London in 2010.
Linda’s online courses on the Equality Act 2010 have been delivered to tens of thousands of public sector employees across the UK, making sure they are trained to apply the Equality Act 2010.
This is what some course delegates have said about Linda’s training sessions:
- Very helpful and thought provoking. The trainer was clearly very knowledgeable and took a pragmatic approach to the process.
- Really useful course and also really enthused me, really inspiring trainer.
- Thank you, very informative course in a relatively short time. Course really well delivered, kept my attention and I could easily see the relevance and importance of being really clear about the law and its implementation.
- Engaging presenter. Good to hear from someone so knowledgeable. Very useful foundation for further work required in the organisation.
- Very clear delivery of a highly topical subject. Linda’s engaging style was motivating and forthright. I very much enjoyed the session.
- Excellent and informative session. I feel it very useful. Thank you.
- Excellent session, really enjoyed being able to ask questions to current problems and issues.
- Enjoyed Linda’s style. Confirmed for me that we have the correct approach in my dept. Thank you!